The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl IS NOW FULLY FUNDED!!!

General discussions about superheroines!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION!!!
GREAT & BIG NEWS!!!!
We just received a contribution/donation of $530.00 via paypal for the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Twilight Zone Cosplay Underwater Peril Fan Film Series Pilot installment entitled "The Deadly Admirer of Supergirl"..So that means that we are officially FULLY FUNDED! Now..at the moment, we are waiting for the indiegogo money to come though since the company has put a new 15 day waiting period for all the funds to come through via paypal. So once again, I'm happy to announce that he WON YouTube/MMP Studios Twilight Zone Cosplay Underwater Peril Fan Film Series Pilot installment entitled "The Deadly Admirer of Supergirl" IS OFFICIALLY FULLY FUNDED!!!!

We are targeting August for this production to be filmed and i will be in contact with MMP Studios in the next couple of days...once I get details on everything..I will announce it on the page. So stay tuned for updates along the way..in the next couple of weeks.
fullyfundedsign.png
fullyfundedsign.png (1.05 MiB) Viewed 2816 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Wow! That's great news for you and us, your fan base. :thumbup: I look forward to seeing the results. Who would be playing her admirer?
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:Wow! That's great news for you and us, your fan base. :thumbup: I look forward to seeing the results. Who would be playing her admirer?
Thank you..i'm happy too. i've gotten in contact with MMP Studios to tell them the good news and at the moment..I'm waiting for further details. Well...the fans won't see him...they will only see his hands and shoes and hear his voice. Marc Walton will be lending his voice as the deadly admirer. but once again, you won't see his face. The fans will see Supergirl's peril through the eyes of the killer. In other words..you will get a POV view of Supergirl getting in trouble through the killer's/deadly admirer's POV.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

That's really good news and Kudos to the contributor who stumped up. Hope it turns out as you wish it, Jim.
Best of luck.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:That's really good news and Kudos to the contributor who stumped up. Hope it turns out as you wish it, Jim.
Best of luck.
Thanks, tallyho. I appreciate it :) :supes:
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Attention!, Attention!: IT IS OFFICIAL!
Filming production for the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Twilight Zone Cosplay Underwater Peril Fan Film Series Pilot installment entitled "The Deadly Admirer of Supergirl" starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl will take place on Tuesday, August 18.

So let the countdown begin!
deadlypostb&w.png
deadlypostb&w.png (1.7 MiB) Viewed 2601 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

The countdown to the filming production day of August 18, 2015 for "Twilight Zone: "The Deadly Admirer of Supergirl" Underwater Peril Fan Film continues....
Are you ready?
oifrf.jpg
oifrf.jpg (103.24 KiB) Viewed 2423 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

UPDATE: Today, we sent the package containing the costume & all the props for the Twilight Zone Cosplay Underwater Peril Fan Film Pilot Installment: The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl" to MMP Studios and they should receive it by early next week. In the meantime a reminder that this installment is scheduled to be filmed and in production on Tuesday, August 18th. Once, we receive the film..we will post up screenshots of the installments on this page. So...the countdown to filming production day continues. 19 Days To Go!
Superman-V2-19-page-8-e1321428128504.jpg
Superman-V2-19-page-8-e1321428128504.jpg (98.32 KiB) Viewed 2241 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

keepcalmtwilightzonesupergirlad.png
keepcalmtwilightzonesupergirlad.png (464.4 KiB) Viewed 2215 times
Get a sneak peak of WON YouTube Network/MMP Studios Twilight Zone Cosplay Underwater Peril Fan Film Pilot Installment: The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl" with teasers and trailers premiering August 20th-24th on WON UPN 5 YouTube! Don't forget, the premiere date and time for The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl film is Friday, August 28th @ 8pm ET, only on WON The U 5.4 YouTube!

So "Keep Calm and Look Up In The Sky!, You Are About To Crossed Into...The Twilight Zone!"
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

I am happy for you Jim, really. Thanks for the donator. That being said, I am also happy that this movie will be done and the next movie which will include chloroform and gassing scenes can start up.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

RL11 wrote:I am happy for you Jim, really. Thanks for the donator. That being said, I am also happy that this movie will be done and the next movie which will include chloroform and gassing scenes can start up.
Thank you, RL 11. I plan to submit the Supergirl VI script to MMP Studios near the end of the month. At the moment, I'm 95% done with the Supergirl VI script. So stay tuned for updates on the Supergirl VI in the coming weeks. In the meantime, thank you once again for your continuing support for our regular series and our spin-off series.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Photos made and created via http://www.straightouttasomewhere.com/
Twilight Zone Cosplay Series: The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl August 28th @ 8pm ET on WON The U 5.4 YouTube!
StraightOuttaCompton(1).jpg
StraightOuttaCompton(1).jpg (107.89 KiB) Viewed 1872 times
StraightOuttaCompton(2).jpg
StraightOuttaCompton(2).jpg (75.5 KiB) Viewed 1872 times
StraightOuttaCompton (2).jpg
StraightOuttaCompton (2).jpg (79.88 KiB) Viewed 1872 times