Best Superheroine Model Of The Year 2013 - Vote Now!

General discussions about superheroines!

Best Superheroine Model Of The Year 2013

Cayla Black
2%
Brit
1%
Callie Calypso
3%
CandleBoxxx
1%
Cassidy
7%
Christina Carter
20%
CJ The Model
2%
Claire V
4%
Tiffany Chase
8%
Jayden Cole
5%
Emma G.
3%
Kristin Ige
0%
Melissa Jacobs
0%
Sarah Jain
0%
Kendra James
3%
Rahyndee James
1%
Tracy Jordan (BatTracy)
2%
Jacky Joy
No votes
Addie Juniper
No votes
Paris Kennedy
1%
Aisling Knight
3%
Diana Knight
1%
Kelly Kula
1%
Cali Logan
4%
Bella Luciano
1%
Randi Moore
8%
Hannah Perez
2%
Vivian Ireene Pierce
2%
J.C. Simpson
No votes
Sinn Sage
0%
Siri
No votes
Angela Sommers
4%
Rachel Steele
1%
Stella/Starli
1%
Miki Sunohara
No votes
Danica Thrall
5%
Tomiko
No votes
Kenna Valentina
1%
Hollie Winnard
2%
Nikki Lee Young
2%

Total votes: 264
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Choose your best Superheroine Model Of The Year for 2013!

This will end on Nov 1st. As we will be prepping for the 2014 awards!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

It's a tragedy that , like Highlander , there can be only one :weep: :D .

But I would like to wish all entrants the best of luck and thank you all, lovely ladies, for the enjoyment you have given myself and everyone else in the community by doing what you do.
I love you all!
:thumbup:
Good luck everyone.!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Jayden Cole! So goddamn sexy!!! :love: :love: :love:
BylFncoCUAAbKhd.jpg
BylFncoCUAAbKhd.jpg (51.98 KiB) Viewed 13773 times
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

There can be only one! :D
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Any chance of adding Gigi Allens?
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

I'll be honest, I voted for CJ. I don't see why Cassidy is looked up to that much. She's blond, got big fake tits and has a girl next door feel. Is that all what it takes to be the best nowadays? Because I don't feel that she's the best actress both storytelling wise and peril wise.

But hey, everyones free.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

sugarcoater wrote:Any chance of adding Gigi Allens?
These were all the models that were nominated for the 2013 "season". I am guessing GiGi didn't make an appearance till this year? So she'll be included in the 2014 Best of poll.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Makes sense. I wasn't sure when she made her debut, I just saw that her WW movie was in one of the categories.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

sugarcoater wrote:Makes sense. I wasn't sure when she made her debut, I just saw that her WW movie was in one of the categories.
Well if that's the case I can add her.
Rye
Producer
Producer

Hey Mighty,

Gigi didn't make her first appearance until 2014 so if one of her movies was nominated it was probably by accident.
Rye
Producer
Producer

looks like Wonderous Woman vs Zandor
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

wow, OK by removing a name, the stats were reset, so you will have to revote if you already did. Good to know about this undocumented feature!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

AISLING KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Imbrace her power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

...............and the original Skyfire :)
Tramnyn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

To me it was a tough choice between Aisling Knight and Tiffany Chase but in the end I went with Tiffany.

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Nooooooooooooooooo!! :)
steve1991
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

The original skyfire was the absolute best!! Too bad she's gone.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

It's like taking us to a Lamborghini dealership and saying "pick one" , so many good choices but I've been a Tiffany Chase fan the first time I saw her in the Moon Star costume
twd32
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Harriet Moran (Miss Freedom) is clearly missing from the list!

But with that said.. I can't decide who to vote for!
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

I REALLY like tiffany chase and danica thrall. They are 2 of of my favorites. I just wish we could them into some different types of videos. Logan's and Bluestone's just don't do it for me.
AnastasiaPierce
Producer
Producer

Hey ! How come I am not on the list? :confused:
That's OK I know you love me and my movies anyway :))

Maybe we need another category, Sexiest Producers of the Year
I see Christina Carter, Diana Knight and Kendra James on that list too!
Lots of Love, Your Wonder Amazon
Anastasia

Super Heroine Clips:
http:www.AnastasiaClips.com

Movies VOD - http://www.HeroineCentral.com
Official Site - http://www.AnastasiaPierce.com
DVD Store - http://www.AnastasiaStore.com
admin

This list was by nomination only, by the fans and other producers, and it was for videos and performances from last year. We never got the chance to put it out there so we are just doing quick polls to close the year out. At the time we asked producers and models to nominate themselves, but I don't think you were on the forum yet, Anastasia, so that's probably why you aren't on the list.

But we will be doing it again this year in grander fashion so you will definitely have a chance to nominate yourself and your videos.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

I have the early videos. The latter don't interest me. Twisted Wager looks ok, but they just don't look worth $45 to me. Sorry bro. Just not a huge fan of your costumes, peril, stories. Too much pointless fighting for my taste. Obviously enough people like it cause u knock out TONS of videos. It's just not my thing. U can't please everyone. Tiffany Chase is about the prettiest actress I've seen in this genre though. I'll consider anything she's in. But she didnt get my vote cause I only like 1 video she was in.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

DrObiCaffi wrote:I have the early videos. The latter don't interest me. Twisted Wager looks ok, but they just don't look worth $45 to me. Sorry bro. Just not a huge fan of your costumes, peril, stories. Too much pointless fighting for my taste. Obviously enough people like it cause u knock out TONS of videos. It's just not my thing. U can't please everyone. Tiffany Chase is about the prettiest actress I've seen in this genre though. I'll consider anything she's in. But she didnt get my vote cause I only like 1 video she was in.
Yeah, I gotcha. If you're not into the fighting aspect, then my videos won't have that appeal for you. The videos I've produced that had other types of peril didn't sell very well at all. All of my top videos are combat peril.

For instance, A Fox in the Trap has almost no fighting in it. Forced orgasm, fondling, torture, bondage. Almost no fighting. It's the bottom of the list out of the 8 released Defeated Heroines films.

Same numbers on the theSuperheroines.com side. Out of curiosity, what peril are you into?
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

LOL. We've had this conversation a zillion times. At least 2 different threads I even posted of examples from youtube.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

DrObiCaffi wrote:LOL. We've had this conversation a zillion times. At least 2 different threads I even posted of examples from youtube.
I'll have to go find it lol my threads keep getting moved...
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I love Tiffany and would really like to see even more videos of her in that Ms. Marvel type of costume…and preferably with some serious sexual peril!

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Actually there are more than a few lovely ladies NOT on this list(like Samantha,Kristina) :)
scwank
Henchman
Henchman

Danica Thrall got my vote. Different strokes and all that, but for my tastes she's on a different level.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

It doesn't necessarily have to be sexual peril. My favorite video of yours was the one where tiffany was bound on the stair and connected to the piano. Sure that was forced orgasm but still. Id like to see you use some of your resources to expand the death traps. Get mite creative with that. Bound in different positions, have them experimented and our operated on. I feel like most times a heroine is bound she's just getting a beating or electrocuted. Also I think a mixture of emotions from the heroine would help too. Sometimes they should be defiant, Sometimes scared, cocky, or even out of it completely. If I'm up to it again I'll post different mainstream examples again. I'd like others to do the same.
AnastasiaPierce
Producer
Producer

admin wrote:This list was by nomination only, by the fans and other producers, and it was for videos and performances from last year. We never got the chance to put it out there so we are just doing quick polls to close the year out. At the time we asked producers and models to nominate themselves, but I don't think you were on the forum yet, Anastasia, so that's probably why you aren't on the list.

But we will be doing it again this year in grander fashion so you will definitely have a chance to nominate yourself and your videos.
AHH No worries but thanks so much for letting me know, I am going to stick around and you are right, I was not on the forum yet at that time.
It's a wonderful forum, getting so many feedback and being able to share what I am doing with those who appreciate. Really fantastic.

Good luck ladies in the running! I am rooting for my friends
Lots of Love, Your Wonder Amazon
Anastasia

Super Heroine Clips:
http:www.AnastasiaClips.com

Movies VOD - http://www.HeroineCentral.com
Official Site - http://www.AnastasiaPierce.com
DVD Store - http://www.AnastasiaStore.com
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Of course I'm biased, but I always vote for my own fave, the sexy and talented Claire V!
Attachments
claireV.jpg
claireV.jpg (99.92 KiB) Viewed 13307 times
sales_01.jpg
sales_01.jpg (135.67 KiB) Viewed 13307 times
sample_infinte004.jpg
sample_infinte004.jpg (328.55 KiB) Viewed 13307 times
vorhees02.jpg
vorhees02.jpg (443.5 KiB) Viewed 13307 times
mh_04.jpg
mh_04.jpg (342.34 KiB) Viewed 13307 times
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

DrObiCaffi wrote:It doesn't necessarily have to be sexual peril. My favorite video of yours was the one where tiffany was bound on the stair and connected to the piano. Sure that was forced orgasm but still. Id like to see you use some of your resources to expand the death traps. Get mite creative with that. Bound in different positions, have them experimented and our operated on. I feel like most times a heroine is bound she's just getting a beating or electrocuted. Also I think a mixture of emotions from the heroine would help too. Sometimes they should be defiant, Sometimes scared, cocky, or even out of it completely. If I'm up to it again I'll post different mainstream examples again. I'd like others to do the same.
I think where it becomes difficult is where actresses and their comfort levels are. The Shadowgirl scene was a trial and that was as far as she wanted to go with it. But Tiffany has much more leniency than most other actresses when it comes to that. The other aspect is that combat films are what are requested more than anything from us and when we don't do one, the sales tank for that video. It's hard to justify a non-combat scene because in the end, we know it won't do well...

Operating on someone requires prosthetics and other props which add to the production cost too... it's tough because we know there's variety out there, but the majority of this market is very keen on certain things only...
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Naturaly I stayed true to my faith and picked THE best superheroine ACTRESS ever :thumbup:
Attachments
Kelly.jpg
Kelly.jpg (62.08 KiB) Viewed 13213 times
014.jpg
014.jpg (81.29 KiB) Viewed 13213 times
kk1.jpg
kk1.jpg (131.62 KiB) Viewed 13213 times
kk3.jpg
kk3.jpg (213.43 KiB) Viewed 13213 times
kk4a.jpg
kk4a.jpg (52.46 KiB) Viewed 13213 times
kk5.jpg
kk5.jpg (150.08 KiB) Viewed 13213 times
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

What may separate Tiffany from Cassidy in the votes is that Tiffany both takes on quite a few different characters, and she's willing to incorporate sexual peril into her videos. I absolutely loved seeing her as Shadowgirl, and the last two instances of her in that role being fondled looked really hot.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:What may separate Tiffany from Cassidy in the votes is that Tiffany both takes on quite a few different characters, and she's willing to incorporate sexual peril into her videos. I absolutely loved seeing her as Shadowgirl, and the last two instances of her in that role being fondled looked really hot.
I spoken with and worked with both girls and Tiffany's limitations are definitely less limiting in the genre than Cassidy's-- in terms of sexual peril and content. But Tiffany IS moving away from that type of content in the future as she begins working on more mainstream content. She's not opposed to many things, but whereas a topless scene was a possibility a year ago, it's a definite non-possibility now. But, that's why we have Rapture and Defeated Heroines :)
jlocke
Sargeant
Sargeant

And now chistina carter is suddenly tied for the lead after being near the bottom all week?

This poll is absolutely meaningless.

If you want to do a real super heroine of the year you need a confirmed body of voters before you start. Your top 100 posters. A combination of producers and members selected by you. Open internet voting is meaningless.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Its just a bit of 'meaningless' fun. ;)

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Some people take their polls and internets way too seriously. I voted for Emma G. A very imposing and yet womanly woman.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

I voted for sexy Angela Sommers from the list but my vote would have gone to the amazing Catherine Davison Vickers from NGC, the woman is a goddess!
image.jpg
image.jpg (91.68 KiB) Viewed 12763 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (61.53 KiB) Viewed 12763 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (137.6 KiB) Viewed 12763 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (172.64 KiB) Viewed 12763 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (66.54 KiB) Viewed 12763 times
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Yeah, I kinda noticed the sudden surge in votes for Christina Carter when a few days ago she had 1. Just a meaningless observation.....
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Supergirl is mine wrote:I voted for sexy Angela Sommers from the list but my vote would have gone to the amazing Catherine Davison Vickers from NGC, the woman is a goddess!
Great pics, SiM. If she's a Goddess its the Goddess of Wanking! :D
Best shots I've seen of her, she looks storming. :thumbup:

MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

jlocke wrote:And now chistina carter is suddenly tied for the lead after being near the bottom all week?

If you want to do a real super heroine of the year you need a confirmed body of voters before you start. Your top 100 posters. A combination of producers and members selected by you. Open internet voting is meaningless.

Ok so here's the deal with this. Unlike the other contest where it was clearly one person boosting the posts, in this case it's different people. So that brings us to a question. Do we allow active posters only to vote in the polls?

Because as it stands now, all you have to do is register to vote.

Basically, this can happen if, say, Christina goes on Facebook or Twitter and says, Hey guys, vote for me! Which I think would be completely Ok, since that's usually how these things work.

In which case maybe I should move the voting to a blog instead of the forum.

I can make a change to the polls so that only members that have posted in the forum can vote. I am not too worried about this contest, but when we do 2014 I can make changes if necessary. Im just not sure I want to exclude outside voters. That wouldn't make much sense when you think about a forum being an open community.

But I'd like to hear opinions...
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The problem with the Twitter situation is that the vote then comes down to how many followers someone had. The votes are also based on who asks for the votes, not on an unbiased perspective.
If the purpose is an unbiased vote (and by that I mean simply a random collection of fans who check out this site rather than a collection of each model's followers), then base it members only. Otherwise, it's simply a popularity contest of total followers. If I was asked by a friend to vote for them for any poll, I would vote for them without really checking out the competition. In short, what was trying to be measured wouldn't be reflected in the vote.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

JWeathers
Producer
Producer

jlocke wrote:And now chistina carter is suddenly tied for the lead after being near the bottom all week?

I doubt she asked people to vote for her because I only just told her about this poll earlier tonight. If anything, it is coming from me tweeting about it, but I never asked for anyone to vote for anyone in particular, including myself.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:The problem with the Twitter situation is that the vote then comes down to how many followers someone had. The votes are also based on who asks for the votes, not on an unbiased perspective.
If the purpose is an unbiased vote (and by that I mean simply a random collection of fans who check out this site rather than a collection of each model's followers), then base it members only. Otherwise, it's simply a popularity contest of total followers. If I was asked by a friend to vote for them for any poll, I would vote for them without really checking out the competition. In short, what was trying to be measured wouldn't be reflected in the vote.
Isn't that what polls are anyway?-- popularity contests...? :)

I think if you are going to have a poll, let anyone vote. There are plenty of registered users on these forums who don't voice their opinions -- they are more of a watcher than someone to enter the mix... and honestly, those people tend to make up the majority voice. If they can anonymously vote in a poll, then they are making their voice heard without drawing attention to themselves... it's pretty normal in these types of situations...

But I do agree that the results aren't going to necessarily tell you much of anything. Just how many clicks someone got from their popularity contest... :)
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

My suggestion is just a response to the post mentioning the sudden change in regard to one--and only one--person's sudden jump in numbers on the last day after a week of dormancy (based on what I read in previous posts). It would seem odd if someone had but 2 or 3 votes for six days, then suddenly they receive 20 votes on the seventh day. If there was a sudden jump in voting all around, then it would make sense. But to just have one person's numbers suddenly shoot up does seem as though there was an advertising push on behalf of just one person.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!