Fantastic Custom Offer! - Pictures added & Visiting Models

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey everyone,

I have a pretty cool offer for anyone who wants a custom.

$150 per girl for a 20 -30 minute custom

NO EXTRA CHARGES for location, filming, lighting or editing! So if you are thinking about getting a custom, we are the stuio for you!

I have been adding new crew to my productions, lighting, filming, BTS, so you get the benefit of a production crew for your custom, and I will absorb the extra costs. The deal here is that I get to release the video at a future date.

If it's something that is more sexual then it will cost more, but again, I will work with you to help with that cost.

We have some of the hottest girls in the industry out here in CA, so we can make your dream happen!

I have a 3000 square foot studio with the following:

30 x 20 Green Screen
Living Room Set
Bedroom Set
Wrestling Room/Dungeon
Jacuzzi/Spa Set

Whatever your content, now is the time to make it happen!

We have a new contact page,
http://www.hypnoticsworld.com/contact.php

Get in touch with me today and lets make your vision come true!
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Already sent you something MH. Great offer!
SuperNemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

It is a great offer. I just have a couple questions and a suggestion.

Does the $150 cover the use of the magic wand, basically toys in general, or is that something considered more sexual.

If we want a male villain or villains as the antagonist, is that included, considering fondling and binding beautiful girls is payment in itself. :D

It would be extremely helpful in deciding on a custom, if on this thread you offered a dynamic periodically updated list of available hot industry girls one could select from for his or her custom.
Romedawg187
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Awesome offer, dude. Will definitely send one soon.
RustedPeaces
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I've sent a request through.

Cheers!
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Have any of you guys gotten a response from MH yet?
truedefiance
Producer
Producer

I would love too, can this have a male actor in it as well? Sex simulated or real?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey guys, I'm taking a few days off to hit NJ, visit family, friends, before summers over. I will be getting back to everyone I promise.

To answer specifically,
SuperNemesis wrote:It is a great offer. I just have a couple questions and a suggestion.

Does the $150 cover the use of the magic wand, basically toys in general, or is that something considered more sexual.

150 will cover the use of magic wand over a costume or tights. Anything softcore, which means no insertion or g/g interaction. (Going down on each other, etc). Toys, depending on how they are used, COULD cost more. For example, getting reamed with a strap on would cost more. Simulated strap-on would fall into the $150 price range.

If we want a male villain or villains as the antagonist, is that included, considering fondling and binding beautiful girls is payment in itself. :D

You would think so! But it depends on who the girl is. Some of them do not want to be fondled by guys, (Can you believe??) But as for it costing more, no, it would be $150 for one girl.

It would be extremely helpful in deciding on a custom, if on this thread you offered a dynamic periodically updated list of available hot industry girls one could select from for his or her custom.
I'm going to start making that list with pictures as soon as I get back to the office on Monday. But you're right, a text list would at least allow you to google your choices.

truedefiance wrote:I would love too, can this have a male actor in it as well? Sex simulated or real?
We can do male actors, simulated or real. Real sex is gonna cost a lot more than simulated obviously, so if the realism isn't that important, we can make the simulated sex look very real.

I will get back to everyone individually on Monday or Tuesday for sure. I will be checking this forum periodlically throughout the weekend.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Any chance of getting back to us today about these MH?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I JUST got back from vacation in NJ and I have to prep for a shoot tomorrow. I will probably get back to everyone either tonight or Thursday for sure.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Roger that
lecoose
Neophyte
Neophyte

Intriguing offer, is this still available? How do we get you a script and what does the back log look like?
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Considering I havent heard back from MH yet regarding mine who knows. I mean in his defense Im sure the guy is busy, and he has other priorities, but a quick email would be nice.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I haven't heard either, but patience is a virtue. And a card game but that's not important.
:wink:
I just put it down to him being a busy fella with a lot on his plate , and we're a demanding lot!
We shall hear when we hear, he's probably had a lot to go through its such a good deal.
Relax, be at ease, all will come good in the end!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Im hoping to get to some of the emails today and some tomorrow. I have had a very good response to this offer and I am looking forward to getting started on it.

I also will be compiling a list and then adding pictures to our ever growing customs roster! This is going to be a KICK ASS fall!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ok here are some pictures along with some travelling models and other girls we will be shooting with. I will be getting back in touch with people today!
Attachments
Jayden-Cole.jpg
Jayden Cole
Jayden-Cole.jpg (79.04 KiB) Viewed 8519 times
Jayden.jpg
Jayden Cole 2
Jayden.jpg (67.63 KiB) Viewed 8519 times
Capri-Cavalli-Flashing-001-700x1056.jpg
Capri Cavanni coming Sept 6th!!
Capri-Cavalli-Flashing-001-700x1056.jpg (101.76 KiB) Viewed 8519 times
Capri-Cavalli-Flashing-002-700x1056.jpg
Capri Cavanni coming Sept 6th!!
Capri-Cavalli-Flashing-002-700x1056.jpg (99.64 KiB) Viewed 8519 times
489fb406690a0.jpg
Kobe Lee coming Sept 13th!
489fb406690a0.jpg (224.74 KiB) Viewed 8519 times
4bfa21d483a7b.jpg
Kobe Lee coming Sept 13th!
4bfa21d483a7b.jpg (499.4 KiB) Viewed 8519 times
235.jpg
Carissa Montgomery - "The Seductress" Coming Sept 20th!
235.jpg (63.06 KiB) Viewed 8519 times
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Couple more for October!

I will be adding more pics, but basically any of the girls we've worked with in the past year are available for customs. I am working on putting together a big roster page.

I will be touching base with everyone that sent me an email and we'll start getting going on making some awesome customs for you!
Attachments
HaremGirl.jpg
Kendra James As Harem Girl Coming Oct 10th!
HaremGirl.jpg (207.43 KiB) Viewed 8519 times
IvyGrrl2.jpg
Kendra James as IvyGrrl Coming Oct 10th!
IvyGrrl2.jpg (42.87 KiB) Viewed 8519 times
212.jpg
Alyssa Reece coming in Oct, available for Superheroine AND Wrestling!
212.jpg (203.36 KiB) Viewed 8519 times
Alyssa and.jpg
Alyssa Reece in Wonder Rookie, coming in Oct!
Alyssa and.jpg (39.11 KiB) Viewed 8519 times
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Looking forward to getting rolling on mine!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Oh that reminds me, I forgot to post Melissa!
Attachments
MelissaJacobs.jpg
MelissaJacobs.jpg (101.05 KiB) Viewed 8478 times
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Now September and October are going to be very busy months and we are also going to be adding a couple of new costumes as well. So if there are any requests, let me know now. I also have a very special guest coming 2nd week of September that I know you guys are going to be into, so stay tuned for that as well!

MH
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

And alas, another day goes by with no email from MH lol
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Check your emails I replied to you and everyone else yesterday. IF anyone else hasn't received an email from me respond here or by email.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I haven't heard anything either.
I just clicked on the 'New contact page' link and then wrote a note asking for costings on 3 scenarios. Did you get it ?

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Havent recieved anything. This is my main email address: [email protected]. If sent to any others I will not recieve it. This email works too as I recieve emails on it daily.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mamooche, I will resend. Check your spam folder. Not sure why you aren't receiving my replies.

Tallyho PM me your email address and I will search my inbox by that.

Sorry guys!
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

MH, it was getting sent to my spam folder. Got it. Will have a detailed outline sent to you ASAP. Sorry for the confusion!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Ah, mine got spam flagged to. Have sent you a pm now but don't worry.

lecoose
Neophyte
Neophyte

Sent you a PM, is it better to send email?
lecoose
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks MH, got your message.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm off to a wedding today, so I will try my best to answer emails while Im there. But don't expect coherent answers until Monday :)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Have a good time MH! Sent you my script/outline Thursday night. Anxious to hear what you think!
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Has anyone made any progress on their customs?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I like yourself had confirmation from MH that he'd received the email/pm we'll just have to be patient now until he gets round to going through the requests
Be strong!
:D
Good things come to those who wait!.
Last edited by tallyho 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Im taking tomorrow off and then I'll be back to the grind on Sunday night. (My Giants played Wednesday so Sunday football isn't such a big deal) But I will be getting back on track Monday.

Ive been taking little mini vacations this month, taking a break and enjoying what's left of the summer before I kick it into high gear with these customs and other productions!
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Sounds good MH! Thanks!
tallyho wrote:I like yourself had confirmation from MH that he'd received the email/pm we'll just have to be patient now until he gets round to going through the requests
Be strong!
:D
Good things come to those who wait!.
haha sage advice my friend. I will do my best
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Finally getting back into the office today! I guess you can say I took an extended vacation :) Eh, end of summer, now that I've got that out of my system, it's time to start getting back to making movies!

I'll start reaching out to people today!
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

I assume you havent sent them out yet? Checked my inbox AND spam folder; nothing yet.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Bump
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Dear Lord man! A watched kettle never boils!

Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

tallyho wrote:Dear Lord man! A watched kettle never boils!
Wish I knew what that means, but I think its a long way of saying "chill" lol I know Im prob being a bit of a pain, but I'm just worried I'm getting shunned here. Tends to feel that way sometimes with MH.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Think of the wait as an ordeal....a test for those worthy of a dirt cheap custom...if you pass the world is yours...but if you fail...maybe your custom will turn out like Palicki's Wonder Woman...

Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

tallyho wrote:Think of the wait as an ordeal....a test for those worthy of a dirt cheap custom...if you pass the world is yours...but if you fail...maybe your custom will turn out like Palicki's Wonder Woman...
haha i can get behind that way of thinking
lecoose
Neophyte
Neophyte

Very certain MH is buried with scripts. Will probably be tough sifting through scripts people hope their custom gets made vs. people who intend to go through with custom.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Well im ready and rearing to go in regards to mine. Im essentially begging the guy to take my money lol
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'll have answers today. I've been buried with moving things over to a more hypno/sleepy friendly processor. :) Stay tuned!
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I hope your new processer is peril, bondage and a little nudity "friendly" as well.
CDR
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi MH, I sent you a request on your fantastic offer just over a month ago but still have not received a response from you. Maybe you or I have the wrong email info. Appreciate you are really busy, but are you able to give me a quick response? Thx.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Resend it or PM me the email address you used. I will be getting back to everyone in a couple of days. I have been busy prepping the new site, so everything has been on slight hold temporarily.

MH