Supergirl defeated by kryptonite!!!

General discussions about superheroines!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Hey everyone,

I am a massive Supergirl fan she is by far the sexiest heroine (in my humble opinion) out there and i especially love seeing her slowly been weakened and defeated by kryptonite and was wondering if there are any vids out there i have missed featuring this.

I have all the supergirl vids by League of amazing women and Dawnstar Superheroines as well as all of Rye's productions and the ones from The Battle for the Earth and also the one from Superheroines world featuring Emily Addison. As well as 2 from Heroine peril with Ashley Edmonds.

I know of Giga Freeks and Zen Pictures vids with my fetish but are there any other vids out there Featuring the gorgeous girl of steel succumbing to the perils of green k????

Cheers
hbk7250
Neophyte
Neophyte

DVDS:
eroticsuperheroines.com
sleeperkidsworld.com (The Collector DVDs)
new-goddess.com
superherogirls.com
cory chase (clips4sale.com)
superheroineperil.com

PHOTOS:
mandisteele.com
adarasteele.com
alisakiss.com (Alisa is the best Supergirl on the net and she does 1 Kryptonite photoshoot)
heavenlyheroines.com
supersexyheroines.com
ultrasexyheroines.com
ultrasexyheroines.com
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yeah, i have both the Superia vids, Ashley Edmonds is really hot and they have great kryptonite peril, would love to see her in the classic Helen Slater type costome. slowly weakened by a krypto necklace!!!!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Awesome krypto peril pic! :D
vlcsnap-708325.png
Hot!
vlcsnap-708325.png (541.98 KiB) Viewed 40397 times
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

Supergirl is mine wrote:Awesome krypto peril pic! :D
vlcsnap-708325.png
Where's the photo from mate?!?!? :shock:
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Where is that pic from? That looks great!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Its from the League of Amazing Women Clips4slae store, vid is called L.A.W summer special 2011, here is another one for you to enjoy :D
vlcsnap-702427.png
Feel so weak!!!!
vlcsnap-702427.png (333.88 KiB) Viewed 40271 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

She does look smoking hot! Shame she is not in the original SG costume though! Is there any kryptonite weakening in the vid???
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Black boots on Supergirl??? Angelique........shame on you! :lol:
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

If this is too harsh I can always shoot one where the demise is less....intense though...LOl let me know.
For me it is, so I'd love to see one where you do another kryptonite trap with a different ending. Also Evangeline love that black leotard costume of yours. :mrgreen:
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

angeliquekithos wrote:
GMan2 wrote:Black boots on Supergirl??? Angelique........shame on you! :lol:
LOL It was all she brought with her! This is my first supergirl video! :P

Yes, the clip will have kyptonite weakening! I can't think of anything else that would weaken supergirl!
Haha, i know Angelique but have seen vids before where she is simply overpowered but for me it is all about kryptonite weakening and as GMan2 says red boots and hopefully leotard costume version next time :D
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

If this is too harsh I can always shoot one where the demise is less....intense though...LOl let me know.

No, that endong is fine although for me i prefer the heroine to stay in costume and the ending leaving us wondering what happens :D . Any chance you could do a vid with a blonde Supergirl in an original Helen Slater style SG costume, where she has a necklace placed over her head and slowly weakens until she is completely out???? I don't ask for much do i!!! :lol:
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Another sexy pic!
vlcsnap-21530.png
Oh no, not kryptonite!!!!
vlcsnap-21530.png (553.6 KiB) Viewed 40128 times
AshleyGraham
Henchman
Henchman

Carissa makes a hot supergirl

I just had Whitney Morgan as one for a few videos on my site too. She was so much fun to shoot with

Ashley Graham
http://ashleygrahammodel.com
http://twitter.com/ashley__graham
http://modelmayhem.com/128845
[email protected]
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

AshleyGraham wrote:Carissa makes a hot supergirl

I just had Whitney Morgan as one for a few videos on my site too. She was so much fun to shoot with

Ashley Graham
http://ashleygrahammodel.com
http://twitter.com/ashley__graham
http://modelmayhem.com/128845
[email protected]
This pic is sooo hot, gorgeous Supergirl and wrapped in kryptonite ropes, awesome!!!!
AshleyGraham
Henchman
Henchman

Destro187 wrote:Here is a pic I found on the net years ago. I would love to see this for real with hiking boots/combat boots and socks and nude ph underneath.

Thats an awesome picture!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Supergirl slowly weakening via a krypto necklace!!!
vlcsnap-1655802.png
So weak!!!!
vlcsnap-1655802.png (604.96 KiB) Viewed 39952 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

A kryptonite net...no escape!!!!
vlcsnap-1677224.png
Netted!!!!
vlcsnap-1677224.png (718.77 KiB) Viewed 39943 times
it2007
Henchman
Henchman

The art was done by the late Mike Wieringo, who passed away back in 2007.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

I would love to see someone re-create the classic kryptonite Necklace scene from Superman the movie with Supergirl instead. Would be awesome to see Supergirl fly in to stop a Lex Luthor type character, only to be tricked into opening a lead box containing kryptonite and then have it placed over her neck slowly weakened and then pushed into a swimming pool!!!
n_aCATF6CAA.jpg
So hot!
n_aCATF6CAA.jpg (27.57 KiB) Viewed 39848 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Looks good, will certainly check it out!!!! Would be awesome if you could do it in the warmer weather, with a pool and a krypto necklace!!!!!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Sounds good, seeing a sexy supergirl weakened by kryptonite, all wet in a pool....
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

IF you could find a cheap pair of red heeled dress boots...for me....that would make it TOTALLY FAB! :D

Once this scene gets done with a debooted heroine, IMO, it comes across as the producer saying "boots are expensive and I don't want to ruin them by getting them wet".

A true concern...I don't want to belittle any producers thoughts with that....but I'd just prefer to see the whole scene WITH the boots on.

Sooperhero.com had a really great scene with Savannah Costello as "Star Girl" in a "kryptonite water" filled bathtub. She kept everything on during the scene, and though it was only a bathtub that was used in a motel.....the scene was still REALLY cool.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Totally agree GMan2, would want the boots as well as the rest of the costume to remain on, makes it so much better and that Savannah vid you mentioned is awesome!
tsbymmrr
Neophyte
Neophyte

Another scene that would make for a good Supergirl video would be from Superman 3 were he fights I think some sort of computer, there a part were Superman gets trapped in some kryptonite bubble, I always thought that would be kinda cool to see a Supergirl take on that.

Also agree with the above would like to see a Supergirl version of Superman 1 with the kryptonite necklace and Supergirl shoved into a pool, even better if she was wearing the boots also, thats my 2cents.
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

Supergirl is mine wrote:Its from the League of Amazing Women Clips4slae store, vid is called L.A.W summer special 2011, here is another one for you to enjoy :D
vlcsnap-702427.png
Thanks mate, sorry it took me a while to reply :)
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

No worries mate, hope you enjoy it!

I wanna see more Supergirl and more kryptonite, just like this...
vlcsnap-23996.png
kryptonite in a very delicate place!!!!
vlcsnap-23996.png (632.45 KiB) Viewed 39577 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Cool isn't it, although i prefer to see the S on the chest myself, the kryptonite is perfectly placed though!!!!
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

Supergirl is mine wrote:Cool isn't it, although i prefer to see the S on the chest myself, the kryptonite is perfectly placed though!!!!
Each to there own, I like to see the peril stuff, but Supergirl has to be able to get out of the situation and not utterly defeated, I'd very much like to see Supergirl in a position like Superman in the first movie...

Opens up a lead chest, only to be supprised to find Kryptonite necklace, villian puts it around her neck and then forces her into a pool of water.

And one other thing, how dare you call yourself "Supergirl is mine" when I only loaned her to you, hehehe :lol:
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

She is mine now, haha!!!! I said exactly the same thing a few threads back about Supergirl and the necklace scenario, great minds!!!!
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

Evangelinevonwinter.com wrote:Why does the name penguin81 sounds so damn familiar....
Seriously have we met before somewhere?
Err, not sure???

SuperheroineHQ maybe???

Don't recognise your name
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

What happened to Superheroinehq???
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

Supergirl is mine wrote:What happened to Superheroinehq???
In my opinion badly run. It kept on coming on and then going off, but this time it seems to be off.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yeah i agree, very poor, i uploaded loads of Supergirl kryptonite pics on there, lost them all now!!!
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

Evangelinevonwinter.com wrote:not many do. I have been spending the last 15 years shooting pantyhose and Abduction fetish stuff with only a few superhero movies in all those years.
A few know me but for the most part I am a new arrival to the community.
I've only been going as penguin81 for the past year, but I also have a deviantart account...

http://penguin81.deviantart.com/
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Whats the matter Supergirl???.......Not like my kryptonite necklace???
0000.jpg
Sexy Supergirl defeated!
0000.jpg (66.13 KiB) Viewed 38616 times
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

Evangelinevonwinter.com wrote:
penguin81 wrote:
Evangelinevonwinter.com wrote:not many do. I have been spending the last 15 years shooting pantyhose and Abduction fetish stuff with only a few superhero movies in all those years.
A few know me but for the most part I am a new arrival to the community.
I've only been going as penguin81 for the past year, but I also have a deviantart account...

http://penguin81.deviantart.com/
Nevermind I figured it out. One of our customers uses the email address penguin80@........ you know.
but I know its not you because his contact info is for south west USA and you are not in the USA at al....so....
LOL thats why i got confused.

No probs :-D take care!!!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Asian Supergirls don't like kryptonite either!!!!
180454_141417949256307_133954273336008_258800_3758687_n.jpg
180454_141417949256307_133954273336008_258800_3758687_n.jpg (82.37 KiB) Viewed 37529 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

And the sexy Brianna Blair as SG..
Giga-Superior-Lady-4.jpg
Giga-Superior-Lady-4.jpg (83.98 KiB) Viewed 37520 times
AshleyGraham
Henchman
Henchman

See I love the kypronite rope stuff so I just added another clip at http://ashleygrahammodel.com of Whitney Morgan once again being tied up in kryptonite rope. This time with a super tight hog tie

Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Awesome Ashley!!!! Love this, will check it out!!!!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

The gorgeous Super Heather, weakened and powerless due to a kryptonite necklace, so sexy!!
14.jpg
14.jpg (28 KiB) Viewed 37453 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

More pics of a weak and powerless Super Heather, kryptonite is not good for her!!!!
100_8464.jpg
100_8464.jpg (132.55 KiB) Viewed 37427 times
100_8466.jpg
100_8466.jpg (203.47 KiB) Viewed 37427 times
100_8468.jpg
100_8468.jpg (140.16 KiB) Viewed 37427 times
100_8469.jpg
100_8469.jpg (87.2 KiB) Viewed 37427 times
100_8470.jpg
100_8470.jpg (223.5 KiB) Viewed 37427 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Just a few more as she is so sexy!!!!
100_8472.jpg
100_8472.jpg (50.58 KiB) Viewed 37424 times
100_8473.jpg
100_8473.jpg (72.15 KiB) Viewed 37424 times
14 (2).jpg
14 (2).jpg (46.09 KiB) Viewed 37424 times
00.jpg
00.jpg (148.19 KiB) Viewed 37424 times
000.jpg
000.jpg (126.22 KiB) Viewed 37424 times
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

That is from one of my older videos. That's one of my D.C. fetish models, Amanda Chesterfield. That video is probably from 2006 or 2007, although I don't remember the scene off of the top of my head. I'd recognize my old shitty college couch from anywhere, though!
Attachments
vlcsnap-23996.png
vlcsnap-23996.png (632.45 KiB) Viewed 37424 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Haha, cool!!! I love your Stargirl vids Shakeshift, especially the ones with the classic Helen Slater type costume, like the one with Mndy Taylor, so hot!!! Do you have anymore coming up, with lots of kryptonite peril....i certainly hope so!!!!!
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

If you liked Mandy Taylor as Stargirl, Vesta is planning a large-scale photoshoot/videoshoot with a whole bunch of fetish models in November playing various L.A.W. members. I believe Mandy has been approached about possibly being our Stargirl for the shoots. I'm pushing for Saraliz as Emerald Avenger, myself. I think they're still casting for a new British Knight, a new Purple Lotus, and a few others for this project. I'm not sure. I'm not really in the loop these days.

I am a "creative consultant" this time around, which is a change for me. I am assuming for my comic nerd knowledge... but partially because I have yet to return some of the costumes needed for this L.A.W. project :( I believe though the majority of the shooting/story/production will be conducted out of Team Vesta's usual ranks. If you have any ideas for what you'd like to see, feel free to email your ideas to me at [email protected] and I will be happy to forward them on to the powers-that-be while they're out of the country for further script examination and very slow scrutinizing. 8)
Attachments
052_clone_symon_custom1.jpg
052_clone_symon_custom1.jpg (132.57 KiB) Viewed 37384 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Someone needs to use a well placed string of kryptonite beads...you know the kind that get bigger as they go....where their supposed to go...wink wink!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

batgirl1969 wrote:Someone needs to use a well placed string of kryptonite beads...you know the kind that get bigger as they go....where their supposed to go...wink wink!
Thats a great Idea batgirl, i would certainly love to see that!!!! :D

Shakeshift, i will certainly send you an email in the next couple of days with some of my ideas on how to destroy Supergirl with kryptonite, thanks for the great pic of Mandy, i love that vid so much!!!!

Heres another hot pic...
206956_1814041123875_1625474925_31769299_2394616_n.jpg
206956_1814041123875_1625474925_31769299_2394616_n.jpg (94.07 KiB) Viewed 37335 times