Supergirl defeated by kryptonite!!!

General discussions about superheroines!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Haha, i know, sorry my bad, i will stop putting so many on!!!
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

No worries, don't get me wrong - loving the pics.

Just a thread's not the best place to put em all ;)
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yeah agreed mate, glad you are enjoying the pics! :D
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Supergirl is mine wrote:They are from the yahoo group JapaneseSuperheroinesInPeril.
Can you link to the group? Having no luck finding it on yahoo groups search engine. :?:
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Supergirl is mine wrote:Hope this works..http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JapaneseS ... =476756859
Awesome! I wonder if there are videos of the one Japanese SG, have seen some of her pics before but never a vid, she has some wonderful pic sets though, especially the one tied up in the vines and the other wrapped in the Kryptonite bands.
Superman246o1
Henchman
Henchman

RedMountain wrote:
Supergirl is mine wrote:Hope this works..http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JapaneseS ... =476756859
Awesome! I wonder if there are videos of the one Japanese SG, have seen some of her pics before but never a vid, she has some wonderful pic sets though, especially the one tied up in the vines and the other wrapped in the Kryptonite bands.
This is a different actress in the role, but I think you may find it to be of interest ;) :

[youtube][/youtube]

OR

[youtube][/youtube]
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Superman246o1 wrote:
Supergirl is mine wrote:As everyone knows by now i love Supergirl been defeated by kryptonite, these are a few scenes that i would to see (if they can be done) in some videos for future release...

Glass box trap.
Supergirl is confronting a villian as she walks towards them she hits a glass pane (like Helen Slater does in the movie) she reels back and is now trapped in a glass box, the villain then produces a remote device and presses a button, the glass box turns a shade of green inside and supergirl starts to feel weak, she is informed the box cotains kryptonite, the villain increases the power of the kryptonite and for several mins supergirl gets weaker and weaker, moaning and groaning before falling to her knees and eventually passing out on the floor...

Krypto Necklace.
I know its been done before but would love to see it done in the classic Superman movie way where the villain tricks Supergirl into opening a lead box, revealing the necklace she starts to weaken and move away. The villian picks up the necklace, explains it was all a trap and places it over her head, slowly she weakens and begs for mercy before collasping to the ground or if poss pushed into a pool, like the classic scene...

Krypto collar.
Supergirl is fighting a few villians and while beating one and interrogating them for answers she is distracted with her back turned. Seeing a chance the other villian produces a kryptonite collar and clips it around Supergirls neck, she is slowly weakened and beaten by the villains, until she is defeated and then carried away.

Kryptonite Villian.
Supergirl is fighting and winning against a female villain, when she is just about to finish them off they reveal the ace in there pack and change to a green colour, Supergirl recoils in horror as she realises what is happening and what happens next is a brutal beatdown as the villainess destroys supergirl while taunting her all the way.

Kryptonite ties.
As supergirl is fighting a villian she is zapped by a gun that wraps her up incredibly tightly in kryptonite bonds, she struggles to break free but the more she struggles the tighter they become and the weaker she feels, we see her fall to the ground eventually moaning and begging the villain then takes her away utterly defeated.

These are just a few ideas i have there are several more, would love to see any come to life as long as Supergirl is in the classic Helen Slater costume and has blond hair!!!
^This. On all fronts. Would love to see all of these.

SiM, we need to get you a camera crew, a budget, and an actress with a startling resemblance to Helen Slater.
Any producers put any of these scenes together yet?????
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Supergirl is mine wrote:
24.jpg
28.jpg
29.jpg
30.jpg
31.jpg
Absolutely love this scene as well, the whole pic story of Supes vs Nucleargirl is awesome, Supergirl looks so hot and sexy, defeated this way, especially in these pics...bring on her defeat Nucleargirl!!!!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

These are my 5 fave pics from Supes vs Nucleargirl, these are so hot!
44.jpg
Falling from the sky unconscious and defeated...
44.jpg (53.75 KiB) Viewed 12333 times
30 (2).jpg
The scratch that leaves the beautiful heroine in so much pain...
30 (2).jpg (58.87 KiB) Viewed 12333 times
29 (2).jpg
Nucleargirl shows no mercy and prepares for the fatal blow...
29 (2).jpg (52.12 KiB) Viewed 12333 times
2 (2).jpg
The weakened girl of steels plummets back to earth...
2 (2).jpg (53.56 KiB) Viewed 12333 times
26.jpg
Blasted, Supergirls body is filled with pain after nuclear energy blasts...
26.jpg (57.15 KiB) Viewed 12333 times
These pics are awesome, love Supes expression on them all, she knows she is defeated!!![
RustedPeaces
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Glad you guys liked my manips! I'm working on some new ones. but I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to finish them.
The UG
Henchman
Henchman

***Synturion: My lord, I have returned from gathering information from the "Supergirl Defeated By Kryptonite" thread...you will find the suggestions most rewarding!

Overmaster: Indeed...thanks to the suggestions of these innocent internet posters, that blonde bombshell known as the Girl of Steel will become yet another super-trophy in my extensive collection...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!***

I think in one story I wrote, Supergirl flew through a kryptonite mist that slightly weakened her, but more importantly stripped her of her powers, making her vulnerable to a normal KO.

I also like the idea of merging her traditional weakness with other fetishes...like getting her feet stuck in kryptonite glue, or being overcame by tickling gas laced with kryptonite.

How about a villian paddling her with a kryptonite paddle?

***Overmaster looks over his green-hued new Synturion model and gives the audience a thumbs-up.***
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

RustedPeaces wrote:Glad you guys liked my manips! I'm working on some new ones. but I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to finish them.
Love the manips, very sexy pics, looking forward to you doing more of the girl of steel in peril!!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

The UG wrote:***Synturion: My lord, I have returned from gathering information from the "Supergirl Defeated By Kryptonite" thread...you will find the suggestions most rewarding!

Overmaster: Indeed...thanks to the suggestions of these innocent internet posters, that blonde bombshell known as the Girl of Steel will become yet another super-trophy in my extensive collection...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!***

I think in one story I wrote, Supergirl flew through a kryptonite mist that slightly weakened her, but more importantly stripped her of her powers, making her vulnerable to a normal KO.

I also like the idea of merging her traditional weakness with other fetishes...like getting her feet stuck in kryptonite glue, or being overcame by tickling gas laced with kryptonite.

***Overmaster looks over his green-hued new Synturion model and gives the audience a thumbs-up.***
Supergirl is mine!!! :lol:
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Another scenario i have often wanted to see is Supergirl batting a villian who defeats her with kryptonite liquid. This could be from a weapon like a gun or even have a sprinkler system that covers SG in good old kryptonite H2O, so we get to see Supergirl slowly but surely weakened and defeated and at the same time get to see her skintight costume soaked and wet against her hot body!!!!

Few more pics of the girl of steel not doing so well....
386.jpg
Not feeling so good Supergirl???
386.jpg (53.94 KiB) Viewed 12275 times
387.jpg
Throw her in there, she is finished...
387.jpg (52.44 KiB) Viewed 12275 times
388.jpg
So long blondie...
388.jpg (70.61 KiB) Viewed 12275 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

More Supergirl...
vlcsnap-68054.png
Feel powerless....
vlcsnap-68054.png (484.2 KiB) Viewed 12241 times
vlcsnap-172383.png
Weakened by krypto and choked with her own belt..
vlcsnap-172383.png (444.54 KiB) Viewed 12241 times
vlcsnap-197504.png
Super body!
vlcsnap-197504.png (317.9 KiB) Viewed 12241 times
vlcsnap-285109.png
Get that away from me!!!
vlcsnap-285109.png (496.16 KiB) Viewed 12241 times
vlcsnap-541995.png
help!
vlcsnap-541995.png (429.85 KiB) Viewed 12241 times
RustedPeaces
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Supergirl is mine wrote:More Supergirl...[
vlcsnap-197504.png

Where is this one from?
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Its from a movie by Rye called Genesis, here is some more pics of her....
vlcsnap-197932.png
vlcsnap-197932.png (418.9 KiB) Viewed 12206 times
vlcsnap-235246.png
vlcsnap-235246.png (449.85 KiB) Viewed 12206 times
vlcsnap-244710.png
vlcsnap-244710.png (391.72 KiB) Viewed 12206 times
vlcsnap-248108.png
vlcsnap-248108.png (408.97 KiB) Viewed 12206 times
vlcsnap-254814.png
vlcsnap-254814.png (402.02 KiB) Viewed 12206 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Another good way to capture and defeat Supergirl would be in a kryptonite bubble, like the scene is Supes 3 only with Supergirl and having the bubble filled with kryptonite to take her out....
vlcsnap-477144.png
vlcsnap-477144.png (355.05 KiB) Viewed 12204 times
vlcsnap-478514.png
vlcsnap-478514.png (319.94 KiB) Viewed 12204 times
vlcsnap-478820.png
vlcsnap-478820.png (330.92 KiB) Viewed 12204 times
vlcsnap-479772.png
vlcsnap-479772.png (334.62 KiB) Viewed 12204 times
vlcsnap-480157.png
vlcsnap-480157.png (328.74 KiB) Viewed 12204 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

And if that fails blast her with a kryptonite ray (power more power) it certainly did for poor Superman!!!!
vlcsnap-481612.png
vlcsnap-481612.png (345.25 KiB) Viewed 12204 times
vlcsnap-482019.png
vlcsnap-482019.png (285.05 KiB) Viewed 12204 times
vlcsnap-482800.png
vlcsnap-482800.png (266.72 KiB) Viewed 12204 times
vlcsnap-484485.png
vlcsnap-484485.png (337.07 KiB) Viewed 12204 times
vlcsnap-485563.png
vlcsnap-485563.png (281 KiB) Viewed 12204 times
He is well and truly defeated!!!
RustedPeaces
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Supergirl is mine wrote:Another good way to capture and defeat Supergirl would be in a kryptonite bubble, like the scene is Supes 3 only with Supergirl and having the bubble filled with kryptonite to take her out....
vlcsnap-477144.png
vlcsnap-478514.png
vlcsnap-478820.png
vlcsnap-479772.png
vlcsnap-480157.png
That's a really great idea! I always thought that Superman III had some pretty good peril.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yeah the scene with the bubble then the kryptonite ray was awesome and he always got blasted by a nuke beforehand!!
The UG
Henchman
Henchman

Supergirl is mine wrote:Another scenario i have often wanted to see is Supergirl batting a villian who defeats her with kryptonite liquid. This could be from a weapon like a gun or even have a sprinkler system that covers SG in good old kryptonite H2O, so we get to see Supergirl slowly but surely weakened and defeated and at the same time get to see her skintight costume soaked and wet against her hot body!!!!

Few more pics of the girl of steel not doing so well....
386.jpg
387.jpg
388.jpg
How about the Maid of Might being tricked into a mud wrestling match for charity(while she is secretly disgusted, the male organizers behind it claim it is for orphans) with a striking redhead, only to find out that the mud has a faint emerald glow...and the redhead is a wrestling champion!

I like the sprinkler system idea!
The UG
Henchman
Henchman

Supergirl is mine wrote:
The UG wrote:***Synturion: My lord, I have returned from gathering information from the "Supergirl Defeated By Kryptonite" thread...you will find the suggestions most rewarding!

Overmaster turns from the vidscreen with a whirl of his cape: Nothing sells better than a demonstration, my daughter. Display to this "Supergirlismine" your attributes!

Synturion: Yes, my lord. The new K-series Synturions ultilize the ultimate in kryptonite-capturing technology in order to acquire golden-haired, female Kryptonians.

***A red-hued Synturion joins her green-hued counterpart***

Red Synturion: We can shift to various hues of the radioactive substance, including red, gold, silver, blue...

Green Synturion: Perfect for cultivating that batch of Bizarro Supergirls from their square world!

Red Synturion: Yes, dear sister.

***A Gold Synturion drags in a battered and unconcious blond haired beauty in a tattered red and blue uniform, and no boots***

Gold Synturion: I have returned from Earth 25. Kara Zor-El was no match for the will of our savior!

Green Synturion: While we thank you, mortal, for your suggestions...your precious Girl of Steel will soon be a literal blond foot-stool for the Immortal Ravenger. It will be in your best interest from refraining from your claim that "Supergirl is Yours!"

:lol: :lol: :)
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

The UG wrote:
Supergirl is mine wrote:

Overmaster turns from the vidscreen with a whirl of his cape: Nothing sells better than a demonstration, my daughter. Display to this "Supergirlismine" your attributes!

Synturion: Yes, my lord. The new K-series Synturions ultilize the ultimate in kryptonite-capturing technology in order to acquire golden-haired, female Kryptonians.

***A red-hued Synturion joins her green-hued counterpart***

Red Synturion: We can shift to various hues of the radioactive substance, including red, gold, silver, blue...

Green Synturion: Perfect for cultivating that batch of Bizarro Supergirls from their square world!

Red Synturion: Yes, dear sister.

***A Gold Synturion drags in a battered and unconcious blond haired beauty in a tattered red and blue uniform, and no boots***

Gold Synturion: I have returned from Earth 25. Kara Zor-El was no match for the will of our savior!

Green Synturion: While we thank you, mortal, for your suggestions...your precious Girl of Steel will soon be a literal blond foot-stool for the Immortal Ravenger. It will be in your best interest from refraining from your claim that "Supergirl is Yours!"

Haha, never!!! :P

:lol: :lol: :)
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

She is all mine!!!
vlcsnap-205578.png
vlcsnap-205578.png (438.01 KiB) Viewed 12142 times
kneel before me!
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Two words: Kryptonite Tights.

A villainess lures Supergirl to her business office and sits behind a lead-lined desk. After the Girl of Steel lets down her guard, the villainess stands and walks from behind the desk. Immediately Supergirl feels the effects of the silky kryptonite-laced threads slowly walking toward her.

Can you imagine the scene as the vile captors sits over the weakened heroine, slowy crossing her legs. The sound of the kryptonite-nylon tights rubbing against one another as she slowly removes her shoes and places her feet atop her captive's chest.
Can't move... This device... holding me by my... sheer tights... has me powerless!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

sign4deaf wrote:Two words: Kryptonite Tights.

A villainess lures Supergirl to her business office and sits behind a lead-lined desk. After the Girl of Steel lets down her guard, the villainess stands and walks from behind the desk. Immediately Supergirl feels the effects of the silky kryptonite-laced threads slowly walking toward her.

Can you imagine the scene as the vile captors sits over the weakened heroine, slowy crossing her legs. The sound of the kryptonite-nylon tights rubbing against one another as she slowly removes her shoes and places her feet atop her captive's chest.
Sounds good man!!!!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Superman owned by Nuclearman...
vlcsnap-166460.png
Nuclearman smashes the man of steels head off the ground...
vlcsnap-166460.png (307.4 KiB) Viewed 12109 times
vlcsnap-165322.png
Superman is blasted with Nuclear energy..
vlcsnap-165322.png (291.81 KiB) Viewed 12109 times
vlcsnap-167774.png
Then thrown around like a rag doll...
vlcsnap-167774.png (352.79 KiB) Viewed 12109 times
vlcsnap-168944.png
He tries to fight back but is knocked out..
vlcsnap-168944.png (329.49 KiB) Viewed 12109 times
vlcsnap-169248.png
Nuclearman picks up the former man of steel..
vlcsnap-169248.png (308.1 KiB) Viewed 12109 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

vlcsnap-169479.png
Nuclearman prepares to bury the fallen hero...
vlcsnap-169479.png (304.88 KiB) Viewed 12107 times
vlcsnap-169635.png
the fists rain down..
vlcsnap-169635.png (279.62 KiB) Viewed 12107 times
vlcsnap-170208.png
Smashing Superman into the ground..
vlcsnap-170208.png (278.91 KiB) Viewed 12107 times
vlcsnap-169770.png
Not so Super anymore...
vlcsnap-169770.png (310.23 KiB) Viewed 12107 times
vlcsnap-169859.png
The end of Superman...
vlcsnap-169859.png (320.12 KiB) Viewed 12107 times
This was a great scene, seeing Superman so easily outmatched and defeated was awesome, this needs to happen to the maid of might more often!!!!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

What about a villainess with a scream that emits kryptonite soundwaves, Supergirl comes to battle the villainess not knowing this and soon takes control as the villainess wants her to drop her guard. As the girl of steel goes in for the finish the villianess lets out a booming scream (and we see kryptonite waves come from her mouth/body) which stop SG in her tracks and starts to weaken her. As supergirl is weakening the villianess continues the high pitch screams until she has taken care of Supergirl once and for all!!!
vlcsnap-244310.png
Super chest!
vlcsnap-244310.png (379.71 KiB) Viewed 12103 times
vlcsnap-388314.png
Trapped!
vlcsnap-388314.png (445.8 KiB) Viewed 12103 times
vlcsnap-402196.png
Terrified of defeat..
vlcsnap-402196.png (455.09 KiB) Viewed 12103 times
vlcsnap-204093.png
Sleeping beauty..
vlcsnap-204093.png (515.95 KiB) Viewed 12103 times
vlcsnap-415809.png
Defeated and costume torn up..
vlcsnap-415809.png (406.58 KiB) Viewed 12103 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Few more Superbabes...
00.jpg
Get up Supergirl...
00.jpg (54.86 KiB) Viewed 12086 times
6 (2).jpg
arrrgghh..kryptonite!!!
6 (2).jpg (55.81 KiB) Viewed 12086 times
000000000000.jpg
Super slave
000000000000.jpg (196.46 KiB) Viewed 12086 times
000000000000000000000000.jpg
Nice and wet..
000000000000000000000000.jpg (38.03 KiB) Viewed 12086 times
005_l,.jpg
and again..
005_l,.jpg (54.54 KiB) Viewed 12086 times
Superman246o1
Henchman
Henchman

Supergirl is mine wrote:
vlcsnap-169479.png
vlcsnap-169635.png
vlcsnap-170208.png
vlcsnap-169770.png
vlcsnap-169859.png
This was a great scene, seeing Superman so easily outmatched and defeated was awesome, this needs to happen to the maid of might more often!!!!
Agreed! I presume most fans have already seen this, but just in case there are a few people that haven't...

[youtube][/youtube]
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yeah seen it before but always good :D
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Some more of my faves...
1 (2).jpg
Supergirl beaten by Nucleagirl falls back to earth, she looks so sexy on this pic!!!!
1 (2).jpg (53.25 KiB) Viewed 12048 times
004_l.jpg
Wet and beaten...
004_l.jpg (44.38 KiB) Viewed 12048 times
68EG4326.jpg
All netted up...
68EG4326.jpg (66.14 KiB) Viewed 12048 times
753.jpg
Chained and helpless..
753.jpg (67.64 KiB) Viewed 12048 times
761.jpg
The pain!!!
761.jpg (56.27 KiB) Viewed 12048 times
The UG
Henchman
Henchman

sign4deaf wrote:Two words: Kryptonite Tights.

Damn, that sounds awesome. Besides putting her nylon-covered foot on Supergirl's volunptous chest, what about wrapping her legs around Supes' neck and squeezing her?
The UG
Henchman
Henchman

Supergirl is mine wrote:What about a villainess with a scream that emits kryptonite soundwaves, Supergirl comes to battle the villainess not knowing this and soon takes control as the villainess wants her to drop her guard. As the girl of steel goes in for the finish the villianess lets out a booming scream (and we see kryptonite waves come from her mouth/body) which stop SG in her tracks and starts to weaken her. As supergirl is weakening the villianess continues the high pitch screams until she has taken care of Supergirl once and for all!!!
vlcsnap-244310.png
vlcsnap-388314.png
vlcsnap-402196.png
vlcsnap-204093.png
vlcsnap-415809.png
What if the krypto-scream also mind-controlled her to an extent?

Spectacular.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yeah sounds good man, we need more kryptonite to keep Supergirl down, haha!!!
000000000000000.jpg
000000000000000.jpg (51.76 KiB) Viewed 12108 times
00000.jpg
00000.jpg (46.08 KiB) Viewed 12108 times
50 (2).jpg
50 (2).jpg (103.43 KiB) Viewed 12108 times
79.jpg
79.jpg (110.41 KiB) Viewed 12108 times
334.jpg
334.jpg (103.84 KiB) Viewed 12108 times
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

"Kryptonite... uh..., sapping my powers. Feel so... weak. Can't... escape these... uh..., fiendish bonds. What are... they going to... uh..., do with me?"
supergirl perfect captured.JPG
Can't... escape!
supergirl perfect captured.JPG (52.58 KiB) Viewed 12082 times
Can't move... This device... holding me by my... sheer tights... has me powerless!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

sign4deaf wrote:"Kryptonite... uh..., sapping my powers. Feel so... weak. Can't... escape these... uh..., fiendish bonds. What are... they going to... uh..., do with me?"
supergirl perfect captured.JPG
Very nice!!!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Hot Supergirl cosplayers...all they need now is a kryptonite necklace!!!!!
3052853.jpg
Sexy shiny costume!
3052853.jpg (67.53 KiB) Viewed 12075 times
light_up_by_dangerousladies-d3i9eoe.jpg
Very cute!
light_up_by_dangerousladies-d3i9eoe.jpg (141.16 KiB) Viewed 12075 times
tumblr_lm8kwaDyDL1qg5mvdo1_500.jpg
The gorgeous Mariah Ashley!
tumblr_lm8kwaDyDL1qg5mvdo1_500.jpg (62 KiB) Viewed 12075 times
tumblr_ljvcbcqY4W1qiozwzo1_1280.jpg
Super breasts!
tumblr_ljvcbcqY4W1qiozwzo1_1280.jpg (110.58 KiB) Viewed 12075 times
75ddff10f0ce5faf20c994b030295916.jpg
Sexy and strong!
75ddff10f0ce5faf20c994b030295916.jpg (112.93 KiB) Viewed 12075 times
Now they all need defeating!!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Happy halloween weekend everyone..enjoy! Hoping to find myself a sexy Supergirl tonight to defeat....
78.jpg
Oh no!!...a kryptonite ray...
78.jpg (56.9 KiB) Viewed 12005 times
Fingers crossed!!!!
gunpower
Neophyte
Neophyte

Supergirl is mine wrote:This is the first battle between Supergirl and Nucleargirl, after meeting in space they start grapping with Nuclearclear coming out on top then blasting the gorgeous heroine with some of her nuclear energy bolts, knocking the girl of steel unconcious and sending her falling back to earth..but Nucleargirl is far from finished!!!
The attachment 2.jpg is no longer available
The attachment 3.jpg is no longer available
The attachment 4.jpg is no longer available
The attachment 5.jpg is no longer available
The attachment 6.jpg is no longer available
Where can I find the video from these pics?
Attachments
12.jpg
12.jpg (52.33 KiB) Viewed 11968 times
RustedPeaces
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

gunpower wrote:
Supergirl is mine wrote:This is the first battle between Supergirl and Nucleargirl, after meeting in space they start grapping with Nuclearclear coming out on top then blasting the gorgeous heroine with some of her nuclear energy bolts, knocking the girl of steel unconcious and sending her falling back to earth..but Nucleargirl is far from finished!!!
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
Where can I find the video from these pics?
http://www.thebattleforearth.com/
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Sorry for posting these again but this is the hottest defeat of Supergirl i have seen, love her expressions, so sexy its unreal!!!!
29 (2).jpg
You are mine Supergirl!!!
29 (2).jpg (52.12 KiB) Viewed 11903 times
30.jpg
Feel the pain!!!
30.jpg (56.45 KiB) Viewed 11903 times
37.jpg
Your 'S' means nothing now..
37.jpg (48.19 KiB) Viewed 11903 times
44.jpg
Powerless and defeated...falling
44.jpg (53.75 KiB) Viewed 11903 times
48.jpg
So much pain....
48.jpg (67.21 KiB) Viewed 11903 times
Destroy Supergirl!!!!
RustedPeaces
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I'm really glad you liked them. I really love the battle for earth videos but I just wanted to see them fighting like they actually had super powers. I have some manips of the aftermath of this battle which I was thinking of posting.
RustedPeaces
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Here's something I whipped up really quickly for this thread.

RP
Attachments
sg lorelei kryptonite.jpg
sg lorelei kryptonite.jpg (89.97 KiB) Viewed 11801 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

RustedPeaces wrote:Here's something I whipped up really quickly for this thread.

RP
Cheers man, awesome, keep them coming!!!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

These are some pics from Miss Kithos's new release at clips4sale, starring the gorgeous Carissa as Supergirl it has a superb krypto weakening scene.....
vlcsnap-36060.png
vlcsnap-36060.png (423.37 KiB) Viewed 11777 times
vlcsnap-36385.png
vlcsnap-36385.png (430.41 KiB) Viewed 11777 times
vlcsnap-37475.png
vlcsnap-37475.png (406.45 KiB) Viewed 11777 times
vlcsnap-37798.png
vlcsnap-37798.png (419.96 KiB) Viewed 11777 times
vlcsnap-38318.png
vlcsnap-38318.png (413.45 KiB) Viewed 11777 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

and her weakening more..so sexy...
vlcsnap-39246.png
vlcsnap-39246.png (397.86 KiB) Viewed 11776 times
vlcsnap-39936.png
vlcsnap-39936.png (391.18 KiB) Viewed 11776 times
vlcsnap-40741.png
vlcsnap-40741.png (404.76 KiB) Viewed 11776 times
vlcsnap-41593.png
vlcsnap-41593.png (439.25 KiB) Viewed 11776 times
vlcsnap-42431.png
vlcsnap-42431.png (410.67 KiB) Viewed 11776 times
This vid is great, the kryptonite effects are really good, Carissa is so sexy as Supergirl especially in peril!!! Great work Angelique all i can say is keep it up and please more Carissa, more Supergirl and loads more Kryptonite!!!!! :D