UPDATE:Supergirl & Bloody Traces Of Stargirl Filming Tuesday

General discussions about superheroines!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:supes: ATTENTION! :supes: ATTENTION! :supes:
bloodytracesposter2.png
bloodytracesposter2.png (1.05 MiB) Viewed 3357 times
After 7 months of planning and putting things to together, I proud to announce that "Supergirl & The Bloody traces Of Stargirl" is scheduled to be filmed on August 19th. Once MMP Studios finishes filming..they will email me the video and then, I will re-edited and add music, sound effect and some SFX to the film and that will take some time. Of course, I will begin to post up screenshots, teasers and the main trailer for the fan film during that week of August 19th. I'm technically targeting August 26th, 27th or 28th as the premiere date for the fan film and it will be uploaded and can be seen on youtube. Once again, thanks to those who donated to the project. It really helped a long way to fund this expensive fan film project. I also like to thank those who have supported not only the project, but the fan film series itself and will also like to thanks those who gave me feedback when it came to their opinions and observations. In the meantime, the fan film project has the green light and is all set to go! Stay Tuned for updates in August!

If you have any questions opinion or comments, feel free to post them right here.
Last edited by jimbobklyn5 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I'm pleased to hear it's going forward. Not just for myself and the eventual audience but for your sake and all the time and effort you've put forward. Good luck with the shoot.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:I'm pleased to hear it's going forward. Not just for myself and the eventual audience but for your sake and all the time and effort you've put forward. Good luck with the shoot.
Thank you very much, DrDominator9. I really appreciate it :thumbup: :supes:
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

bloodytracesposteraugust.png
bloodytracesposteraugust.png (890.33 KiB) Viewed 3289 times
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

PANTYHOSE PLEASE!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrObiCaffi wrote:PANTYHOSE PLEASE!
No pantyhoses in this one.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:supes: As The Countdown to "Supergirl & The Bloddy Traces Of Stargirl continues...let's take a look back on how the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Series all began.
Here's Installment #1: Supergirl In The Watery Trap
[youtube][/youtube]

Here's Installment #2: Supergirl: Endurance
[youtube][/youtube]

Stay tuned for updates on the film in August!
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Do a chloroform scene with her please! She is too hot not to be KO'd with the cloth
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:Do a chloroform scene with her please! She is too hot not to be KO'd with the cloth
It's too late to add that type of scene in the 3rd installment's script because the script has already been finalized...but,if there is a forth installment to the series..I'll be sure to add that.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Make some script changes :)
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:Make some script changes :)

Again..the script has been finalized and sent to the company and the actresses..I can't make any changes once the script is finalized.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

supergirlbloodytraceteethpostermed.png
supergirlbloodytraceteethpostermed.png (861.46 KiB) Viewed 2822 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

supergirlbloodytracebloodywaterpostermed.png
supergirlbloodytracebloodywaterpostermed.png (902.67 KiB) Viewed 2771 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:supes: UPDATE: Just got an email form MMP Studios and I'm proud to announce that the Supergirl & The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl Fan Film Project will be filmed This Tuesday, August 19th. We will most likely post up screenshots for the film later that night..but once again, The production for the film will start on Tuesday. Stay Tuned!
supergirlbloodytracebloodywaterpostermed.png
supergirlbloodytracebloodywaterpostermed.png (902.67 KiB) Viewed 2675 times