Top films

General discussions about superheroines!
Youth111
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I recently bought Dark Maiden and loved it. It was one of my top ones. Got me to thinkn, what are top 5?
Bit of a Batgirl buff so.....in no particular order

Dark Maiden
Great acting, set and realistic villan peril

Batgirl: Helping Hands
Jim Weathers has the best perils

Batwoman: Dungeon of Doom
Kendra James figure in the black Batsuit is spectacular, sets are great

Darknight Defeat
Good acting, direction along with great action back when Darknight dressed for danger not swimming

Wonder Woman vs the Baroness
Christina Carter at her sexiest, with great cast, sexy submission

Honourable Mention
Broken Heroines
The Star Wars of heroine movies, Big Budget special effects, top notch direction, sets and acting. On another level

Haven't seen that many, wonder what everybodys top films are, need some recommends
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

In no particular order, here would be my list of strongly recommended films (please keep in mind that this is just my own opinion):

- Batwoman shows Dr. Pussymore Love - Kendra did an amazing job being sexually tortured by the villainess.

- Wonder Woman My Obsession - Anastasia and Andrea are both great in this video. Andrea is so good as the crazy obsessed fan in this one. If you like Anastasia's videos, highly recommend this.

- Batgirl Defeated Batgirl vs. Catwoman - Another top notch video from Anastasia. The Batgirl costume is sexy and Catwoman is also amazingly sexy and Batgirl's peril is nicely done.

- Saturn Girl vs. Weather Witch (Part 1 and 2) - I'm kind of cheating here by putting both of these together bit whatever... (I'm going to do it again in the next one). This one has a good story, great performances, great sexual peril, and cool visual effects. Saturn Girl's costume deserves a mention as well.

- Any of Cali Logan's Cybercat videos - All of these videos are nothing short of amazing. I loved the concept (which was TieNTeez's script if I recall correctly) and story in all of these videos.

- Power Girl Endless Shame - This is a really good Primal video. All of the elements are well done and Power Girl is very sexy in this one, she has a great costume and is thoroughly humiliated throughout the movie.

- O-Girl Well Laid Trap - I like this video for the Chinese Water Torture. Christina Carter and Diana Knight do not disappoint in their roles and look sexy as hell doing it.

I could go on and on with this but I'll stop at 7... :)
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Ive not bought dark maiden yet, but i think that will be a good movie.

My top 5 videos are. (in no particular order, and 1 movie per producer)

1: Ultra Woman 1 from bluestone. - Nice video, strangling scene was quite well done, except i would of included some type of magic lasso interrogation.

2: Knightshade from Comicbookstrips. - Oldish video but the unmasking at the end infront of the camera was great, the fight scenes where nice and the sex. Bella Luciano plays the part of a superheroine in peril quite well.

3: Batgirl - Broken Will from primal darkside superheroines. - Loved the movie especially when he snaps her out of his mind control and she cant resist continuing to suck the cock. Her facial expressions are pretty good for the scene. Would of liked him to stip her though.

4: Blueswan from TBFE. - I thought this film had one of the best storylines of any film released, the unmasking scene was quite good too, pitty for the sim sex.

5: The Cat and the Canary from Deathcut. - I have liked most of the movies willow has been in, but this one was great because the heroine loses, but so does the villianess.

Honorable mention to Batgurl Trapped in Hahnnys House of Horrors by Ludella Hahn, although this movie does not contain any real fighting or action it is a fun movie to watch with a nice unmasking scene at the end.
rogeer007
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

My top 5 are :

5 : American Avenger from Primal : Never heard about Veruca before and boy, that girl is sexy as hell as a villainess. If she would have worn rubber or a latex dress, this would probably be the number one...

4: Batwoman shows Dr Pussymore love : One of the first movie from Kendra as Batwoman but still the best to this day. The villainess was very sexy!

3: Superheroine Peril (the first movie) from CC Productions : Lady Diana as the Baroness, Randy as the henchwoman and Christina as WW, a dream come true !

2: Black Widow vs Batgirl (part 2) with Angela as Batgirl and CC as Black Widow from Jim Weathers : Both girls look fabulous in their costumes, loved the sexual domination from CC on Angela.

1: Mind warp part 1 (O girl) from Jim Weathers : after all these years and with over 200 clips in my collection, this is still the best in my collection... Lady felina at her greatest, O Girl looking at her best too and I just love the trap... Unfortunately, Jim never finished the part 2 of this movie.

Honorable mention to the Black Queen movie from Primal (with Savanah Fox, she was really sexy in that movie), Interview with WW (Diana and CC) and to every other clips involving lady Felina.
Bert

Fun!

Director's cut of Avalon, from The Rye: The beautiful, incomparable Amy Johnston has only given us one HIP vid, but it's a classic.

Season 2 finale, from NGC: This is just about perfection.

Ultragirl, from The Rye: Hollie Winnard gives a superb performance as a powerful heroine slowly overcome by two alien foes.

Wonder Weoman Vs. Mind Stealers Parts 1 & 2, from Wild Kat Productions: Painstakingly crafted HIP version of the classic WW episode.

Season 2, episode 2, Reconditioning Hour, from TBFE: This is two stories in one, but I just love Vegas PG as Powergirl.

Villains United UK, from The Rye UK: Another just about perfect video.

And yeah, I know, I can't count to five!
thrifty
Henchman
Henchman

In no particular order...

Blueswan (TBFE) - Belle Fatale portrayed the feisty heroine impeccably.

Tears of the Falcon (Goat Major/Rye) - Where is the episode 2?

Darkwing 8 (Bluestone) - Yvonne is born to be this character. I wish the costume could be sexier though.

Cosmic Girl - Heroines of FURY Part 2 (SHF) - Should the punching sound effects be a little bit louder?

Last one - Could be Bluebird (SHF), I've watched the trailer so many times!
Youth111
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Great suggestions guys, I'll be searching the Internet tonight. Darkknight 8 I agree, That costume doesn't suit a woman who battles evil at night, great action though, others I will check out 4 sure.